Debit Card FAQs
DEBIT CARD FACTS…YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW!!!
- Daily dollar limits-Our defaulted limits are Point of Sale purchases $800 daily and ATM $800 daily. Once you go over these limits you will be denied. (Limit increases on request)
- PIN Tries-You can try entering your pin 3 times. After 3 tries, you will be denied.
- Out of State Transactions- Your card will only work as a debit (you must enter your PIN). It will not work as a credit.
- International Transactions- Your card will only work as a debit (you must enter your PIN). It will not work as a credit. Online transactions over $100 will be denied.
- Reissuing cards-Your card is reissued every 3 years if your account is in good standing.
Planning a trip? Give us a call.
If you need a higher limit, give us a call. If you need a limit that works better for you, please let us know. Also, if traveling outside of Alabama or the US, you need to call the bank. We do not want you to have any interruptions in the use of your card. Also, for online international purchases over $100, give us a call and let us know when, where and how much and we can help complete that purchase.