DEBIT CARD FACTS…YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW!!!
- Daily dollar limits-Our defaulted limits are Point of Sale purchases $800 daily and ATM $800 daily. Once you go over these limits you will be denied. (Limit increases on request)
- PIN Tries-You can try entering your pin 3 times. After 3 tries, you will be denied.
- Out of State Transactions- Your card will only work as a debit (you must enter your PIN). It will not work as a credit.
- International Transactions- Your card will only work as a debit (you must enter your PIN). It will not work as a credit. Online transactions over $100 will be denied.
- Reissuing cards-Your card is reissued every 3 years if your account is in good standing.
Planning a trip? Give us a call.
If you need a higher limit, give us a call. If you need a limit that works better for you, please let us know. Also, if traveling outside of Alabama or the US, you need to call the bank. We do not want you to have any interruptions in the use of your card. Also, for online international purchases over $100, give us a call and let us know when, where and how much and we can help complete that purchase.
Make sure we have your most current information.
The bank contracts with a company that assists with fraud detection. If you use your card out of the ordinary, you may receive a phone call. They will want to verify that it is you making the transaction in question. Your cell phone is the best way to reach you. In the event you can’t be reached your card may be blocked. This is why it is so important we have your most up to date information. Also, cards are reissued every three years and we need your current address so that you receive your new card. If you suspect fraud or your card has been blocked please call 1-800-237-8990.
Need to report a lost or stolen card or suspect fraud?
If your card has been lost or stolen, you need to report it immediately. You can call the bank during regular business hours 334-682-4155 or call 1-833-337-6075. If you have suspect fraud please call 1-833-297-3416.