If you are ready to open your first savings account, save for something special or just want to keep your money in a safe place, Town-Country United Bank is the place for you.
Regular Savings Account
- Balance required for opening - $100.00.
- Earns interest, Contact us for current rates.
- Interest credited quarterly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- E-Statements. ($2.00 fee for a paper statement mailed quarterly; fee does not apply to Senior Citizen accounts).
- There is no limitation for in-person withdrawals allowed, but a fee of $1.00 is assessed for over three withdrawals per statement cycle. These include:
- Transfers made to another account of the same depositor at the same bank
- Transfers made by:
- Preauthorized transfer
- Automatic transfer
- By telephone
- By fax
- TCUB's Internet banking service
- There is no limit to the number of in-house withdrawals allowed.
- Drafts, checks, debit card transactions, or similar orders made by the depositor and payable to a third party are not allowed on this account.
- No interest is posted if the account is closed before the interest is added to the account.
- A balance of $25.00 is required for interest to be posted to the account.
- Online and Mobile banking.
- ATM Card
- Transfer between accounts using Online or Mobile banking.
Christmas Club Account
For those customers who wish to save weekly, or monthly, for Christmas expenses.
- Make 49 payments and the bank pays the 50th.
- Christmas Club checks are mailed in November.
- Penalty for early withdrawal is one payment.
- Partial withdrawals are not allowed.
The following plans are available.
$2.00 week - $100.00
$5.00 week - $100.00
$10.00 week - $500.00
$20.00 week - $1000.00